TSA - WISCONSIN
TSA - WISCONSIN holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Tourette Syndrome Association
The Tourette Syndrome Association of Wisconsin was established to serve
the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- Wisconsin Educates Professionals in October!
- The fall brings on a flurry of presentations about Tourette Syndrome to professional conferences throughout the state. Read on for more details.
- Tic Life Monthly
- Check out this newsletter, just for kids with Tourette Syndrome! Edited by Jacob Johnson
- National Distinguished Educator is from Horicon
- Wisconsin teacher and Creative Dramatics coach wins National TSA's 2014 Distinguished Educator Award.
- Wisconsin Welcomes Youth Ambassador Emily Shelby!
- Newly trained at the 2014 National Tourette Syndrome Conference, our newest youth Ambassador Emily Shelby and her Dad Bryan are ready to come to your school or group and teach others about Tourette Syndrome
- Research Study for youth 9-17 at UW-Milwaukee
- Recruitment happening now! This study includes a computer-based cognitive training program.
- Role for 6th Grader is his Life
- Breaking News! An Article in the Doge County Pionier by Gayle Rydstrom Highlights the life of Jacob Johnson and his family. Good information about Tourette Syndrome and statewide resources. Way to go, Jacob!