TSA - WISCONSIN
TSA - WISCONSIN holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Tourette Syndrome Association
The Tourette Syndrome Association of Wisconsin was established to serve
the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- TSA 2014 National Conference
- Thu, 03/20/2014 - 2:00pm
- Program for Children at National TSA Conference
- Fri, 03/21/2014 - 4:10pm
- TS awareness night with the Green Bay Bullfrogs
- Fri, 05/30/2014 - 6:30pm
- Third Annual TS Awareness 5K
- Sat, 05/31/2014 - 8:00am
- Tourette Syndrome Camp USA Summer Camp
- Sun, 06/22/2014 (All day)
- Picnic at Bay Beach Amusement Park
- Sat, 08/09/2014 - 11:00am
- Third Annual TS Awareness Weekend
- Join us May 30 and 31st for a weekend of activities, benefitting the Tourette Syndrome Association and our local TS support groups ...
- Role for 6th Grader is his Life
- Breaking News! An Article in the Doge County Pionier by Gayle Rydstrom Highlights the life of Jacob Johnson and his family. Good information about Tourette Syndrome and statewide resources. Way to go, Jacob!
- Wisconsin Youth Leadership Forum
- Summer leadership opportunity for high school sophomores, juniors or seniors in Wisconsin
- A resource for Newly Diagnosed Families in Wisconsin
- Do you have a child who was recently diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome? Wondering where to find quality information and support?
- Wisconsin Chapter News
- Exciting news from the Wisconsin Chapter! Read more....
- Acting helps Greendale High student cope with Tourette Syndrome
- Just look what kids with Tourette can do! Clara Faile rocks the house in the leading role in Peter Pan.