WISCONSIN CHAPTER holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Tourette Syndrome Association
The Tourette Syndrome Association of Wisconsin was established to serve
the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- New research study available
- Recruitment for a study being conducted by Dr. Douglas Woods at Marquette University for youth ages 8-18 with Chronic tic disorder or Tourette Syndrome. Details in the full article.
- Wisconsin Youth Ambassador writes guest Blog
- Just in time for Tourette Syndrome Awareness Month, our very own youth ambassador Emily Shelby publishes the blog post "5 misconceptions people have about Tourette-from someone who has it" on the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Blog.
- Online Registration Now Open for the TS awareness 5K
- Sign up online by May 10th to be sure you get your T shirt.
- Tic Life Monthly
- Check out this newsletter, just for kids with Tourette Syndrome! Edited by Jacob Johnson
- National Distinguished Educator is from Horicon
- Wisconsin teacher and Creative Dramatics coach wins National TSA's 2014 Distinguished Educator Award.
- Wisconsin Welcomes Youth Ambassador Emily Shelby!
- Newly trained at the 2014 National Tourette Syndrome Conference, our newest youth Ambassador Emily Shelby and her Dad Bryan are ready to come to your school or group and teach others about Tourette Syndrome